Step 1 - Turn off your computer's WiFi
You can follow below guide to learn how to turn off WiFi under various operating systems:
• Windows - https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/au/en/solutions/HT500407
• macOS - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201974
Step 2 - Connect computer/laptop to your modem/router
Connect your computer/laptop from its Ethernet port directly to any of the LAN ports on the back of your modem/router using an Ethernet cable.
Step 3 - Once your computer/laptop is connected, please perform the following:
• Close all programs that may consume data on your device
• Disconnect all other devices that connect to your modem/router
• Visit https://speedtest.net on any web browser
• Make sure you have selected "Telstra - Sydney" as the testing server and click "Begin Test" to start
Step 4 - Take full screenshot of the test results and reply back to us
To help best analyse the issue, please perform the above routine 1-2 times during peak time (6PM – 12AM) and 1-2 times during off peak time.
Once you have obtained the speed test results, you can simply reply this email or send to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will further diagnose the case for you.
OCCOM—Optical Communication Expert
Occom is an Internet service provider dedicated to delivering faster fibre and mobile services and faster support. Occom has been praised by tens of thousands of satisfied residents and businesses, and our products have attained commendation from industry experts. As one of the fastest growing telcos endorsed by top global and Australian financial media, Occom has set the bar for exceeding Aussies’ expectations towards customer service. Occom’s young, passionate and professional team will keep on pushing the boundary for what is possible in the future.
Tel：1300 200 999