Step 1 – Turn off your computer’s WiFi
You can follow below guide to learn how to turn off WiFi under various operating systems:
• Windows – https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/au/en/solutions/HT500407
• macOS – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201974
Step 2 – Connect computer/laptop to your modem/router
Connect your computer/laptop from its Ethernet port directly to any of the LAN ports on the back of your modem/router using an Ethernet cable.
Step 3 – Once your computer/laptop is connected, please perform the following:
• Close all programs that may consume data on your device
• Disconnect all other devices that connect to your modem/router
• Visit https://speedtest.net on any web browser
• Make sure you have selected “Telstra – Sydney” as the testing server and click “Begin Test” to start
Step 4 – Take full screenshot of the test results and reply back to us
To help best analyse the issue, please perform the above routine 1-2 times during peak time (6PM – 12AM) and 1-2 times during off peak time.
Once you have obtained the speed test results, you can simply reply this email or send to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will further diagnose the case for you.